ComPortOne Cemetery Sites for the Midwest

Cemeteries in Southern Wisconsin

ST. PAUL'S PARISH - EPISCOPAL CHURCH

City of Beloit, Rock County, Wisconsin

St. Paul's Parish Episcopal Church was established in 1841. There is a columbarium located within St. Paul's which is described in the Book of Beloit II. "The Columbarium, the Chapel of Joseph of Arimathea, was constructed in 1975. It encompasses 196 niches, each for the placement of two urns. Chapel space is provided for floral memorials." The columbarium space is open to any Christian. The pictures are exceptionally dark. They will be retaken on a sunnier day in the near future.

stpaul2.jpg - 4564 Bytes
stpaul6.jpg - 5611 Bytes
St. Paul's Parish
View from Grand Ave
stpaul4.jpg - 4796 Bytes
stpaul5.jpg - 4862 Bytes

Cemeteries in Rock County

Cemeteries in Northern Illinois
Cemeteries in Southern Wisconsin

ComPortOne Home Page

Information source: Beloit Wisconsin Veterans Association.