ComPortOne Cemetery Sites for the Midwest

Cemeteries in Southern Wisconsin

NORTH SHARON CEMETERY - EST 1862

Sharon Township, Walworth County, Wisconsin

North Sharon Cemetery is located north of the Village of Sharon, Wisconsin. Go north 5 miles on County C. The cemetery lies at the NE corner of the intersection of County C and Lake Shore Road. It was established in the 1862. Oldest in use in Sharon Township. First burial recorded in 1859. North Sharon German Evangelical Church was built on SW corner of cemetery lot. It was built in the 1850s or early 1860s and demolished in 1922. Old grist mill was located 2.3 miles west of North Sharon cemetery corner.

NOTE: Hold your mouse over each picture for more information.

northsharon.jpg - 5621 Bytes northsharon0.jpg - 6920 Bytes
northsharon1.jpg - 7734 Bytes northsharon12.jpg - 5353 Bytes
northsharon18.jpg - 8725 Bytes northsharon19.jpg - 6137 Bytes
northsharon8.jpg - 8153 Bytes northsharon4.jpg - 7543 Bytes
northsharon3.jpg - 5632 Bytes northsharon10.jpg - 8712 Bytes

Cemeteries in Walworth County
Cemeteries in Southern Wisconsin
Cemeteries in Northern Illinois

ComPortOne Home Page