Attention - singles, divorced, widows, or widowers over 50!
What is 50 Plus Singles?
- Unstructured social group
- Meets every Thursday at 6:30 PM.
- No officers - No dues
- 35 active people / both men and women
- Non-smoking / Non-alcohol
- We attend local functions that are inexpensive or free!
We usually meet at a restaurant that has a seperate room or area and one that will issue seperate checks to each person. We vote on the restaurant each month and go to the same location for the entire month.
During the last 24 months, we have done the following:
- Meet each Thursday
- Attended all the productions of New American Theater
- Attended all the productions by Starlight Theater
- Gone to the casinos
- Attend "Senior Prom" at Hononegah & Jefferson High Schools
- Had several house parties / Christmas and Halloween
- Gone to Chicago via train, bus or car
- Had picnics, steak fry & corn boil
- Had some card parties and / or game parties
- Gone to Midway Village & Museum Center
- Gone tubing on the Kishwaukee River
- Go dancing at the Rockford Moose, Belvidere Moose & Eagles
- Attend the USABDA Dances in Belvidere
- Attend dances at Marine Corp League, Belvidere
- Attend Concerts in the Park series
- Gone on hay rides
- Attend the local festivals during summer months
Why not join us?
Need more information? Please call 964-6482
You MUST be single, divorced, widow, or widower to participate in 50 Plus Singles activites!
Copyright 1996-1999 All rights reserved.
ComPortOne Home Page