ComPortOne Bread Recipes
Bundt Pan Cinnamon Rolls
Hot, sticky, cinnamon sweet. They smell great while they're baking, too.
1 tblsp active dry yeast
1/4 C lukewarm water
2 eggs, beaten
1/2 C vegetable oil or melted margarine
1 C lukewarm milk (not hot!)
Dry mixture - mix together:
5 to 6 C flour
1 tsps salt
1/2 C sugar
1 stick margarine, melted (small bowl #1)
1 C sugar mixed with 3 tsps cinnamon (small bowl #2)
- In a small bowl, dissolve the yeast in lukewarm water. (I give the mixture a few minutes to check and see if the yeast is going to rise at this point or the whole batch will be wasted.)
- Blend in the eggs and oil (or melted margarine). Add the milk. Stir well.
Add the flour mixture. Knead until the dough is smooth. (About 5 minutes)
- Lightly butter a bowl. Place the dough into the bowl, cover with a damp
towel, and let rise until double in size.
- Punch down. Take small amounts of dough (about the size of a small egg) roll into a ball, dip into the melted margarine, into the cinnamon and sugar mixture, then place into the lightly buttered Bundt pan. Line the inside and place throughout the Bundt pan.
- Let rise again. Bake at 350 degrees for about 40-45 minutes. Check often. I stick a knife into it to check for doneness.
- Turn Bundt pan upside down on a plate while still hot.
Eat while hot. Pull off and enjoy!!!
Cooking with Style
ComPortOne Home Page
Copyright ComPortOne © 1996-2000. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Email ComPortOne with your recipes and suggestions.
Last update December 15, 1999